Colonial Oil Industries, Inc. (COI), serving the region since 1921, is one of the largest independent oil companies in the Southeast.
With strategic ocean terminals in Savannah, GA; Charleston, SC; Jacksonville, FL; and Wilmington, NC as well as numerous terminals along pipelines, COI has an extensive network to supply gasoline and diesel fuel to the Eastern United States.
Our team is strategically located throughout Eastern United States so we can provide your business immediate response and timely delivery for your gasoline and diesel fuel needs.
Our goal is to consistently provide our customers high-quality products, custom blends, equipment, and superior technical support. Begin by contacting our COI Team to see how COI can increase your efficiency and reduce your cost.
- Comprehensive supply of refined products, biofuels, marine and industrial fuels, DEF, and lubricants
- Fleet Card
- Hedge Fuel Price Risk Management
- Tank Monitoring and Inventory Management
- Consigned Fuels
- Disaster recovery and off-spec fuel reclamation
- Fueling Equipment
- Consolidated transaction reporting via PetroNet
Fuel & Lubricant Management
- Single Source, Integrated Management
- Fuel Delivery 24/7
- Bulk Fuel Delivery
- On-Site Fueling Services
- Tanks & Equipment
- Fleet Card
Colonial Oil Industries
Region 14 ESC
3 year term, September 1, 2022 to September 30, 2025
*Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods.