EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Consulting services. Worldwide, our 299,000 people are united by an unwavering commitment to quality in the services we offer and to help our people and clients build a better working world. At the top of the agenda is harnessing the power of emerging digital technologies to enhance sector-specific capabilities, to help our clients get ahead and stay ahead of the curve. Our services are as follows:
• Assurance: We support our clients in building stakeholder confidence and trust by helping them manage regulatory responsibilities, mitigate risk, promote transparency and drive long-term sustainable growth.
• Tax: Our tax services help clients navigate the dynamic tax environment and address their business issues. This includes harnessing the benefits of market trends and focusing on the role that the tax function can play in long-term business growth.
• Strategy and Transactions: We help organizations manage their capital and transactions, including strategies to raise, invest, optimize and preserve capital. By managing their capital, organizations can define their competitive position and create social and economic value in the future.
• Consulting: Our Consulting services help organizations realize their social, economic and cultural value by helping them improve performance, manage their risk appetite and harness their people agenda.
EY delivers a unified suite of capabilities, seamlessly coordinated by dedicated professionals with direct experience across your desired services. Our relentless focus is on implementation, minimizing risk in projects and supporting our clients in achieving their desired results. For our public sector clients, this includes integrating best practices from the private sector with a strong understanding of the unique requirements, values and objectives of agencies' leaders.
• Strategic Planning
• IT Assessments
• Project Management Oversight
• Business Process Improvement
• Organizational Change Management
• Implementation Oversight (Program Management, Transformation Management, Project Portfolio Management, Independent Verification and Validation)
• Business Advisory & Support (EY Parthenon – Education Consulting, EY Infrastructure Advisors, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Economic Stability Restructuring Services)
• Business Process Reengineering
• Consultation Services
• Customized Training Services
• Software and IT Asset Management
• Software Portfolio Management
• Tax Consulting and Compliance (Digital Tax Administration Government Services, Quantitative Economics and Statistics, Indirect Tax, Economic Development Advisory Services)
• Financial Statement Audits (Government Auditing Standards, Internal Controls, Financial Systems)
• Internal Controls Review (Risk Management, Process Improvement Services)
• Organizational Design (Change Management)
• Leadership Development and Coaching Services
• Succession and Transition Planning
• Customer/Citizen Experience Design
• Service Digitization Assessment and Consulting Services (Analytics, Digital Innovations)
• Data Analytics Consulting Services
• Data Strategy and Transformation
• Technology Strategy and Consulting (Cloud Strategy, IT Organization, Operating Model)
• Program and System Assessments
• Program Management Services
• Resource Capacity Modeling and Planning
• Risk Analysis and Management
• Research and Analysis
Business and IT Consulting and Advisory Services
Region 14 ESC
3 year term, December 8, 2020 to December 31, 2023
*Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Business and IT Consulting and Advisory Services
Awarded Vendor Response:
EY's Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad