Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. has delivered fossil fuels, lubricants, and specialty fuels nationwide as a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE) since 1995. We offer a management team with possession of more than 150 years of combined fuel delivery experience to help solve the toughest of fuel supply situations for your organization.
Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc’s President & CEO, Liz McKinley, founded the company in 1995 out of her home. The company has grown exponentially year after year and has expanded across the U.S. at the request of current customers.
Our core business strategically aims to save our customers both money and time. Pinnacle Petroleum utilizes a quantitative and qualitative approach to develop a fuel management plan designed to meet your organization’s operational needs while addressing the reduction of costs in fuel acquisition. This process is effective based on our award-winning service to over 300 clients throughout the United States.
- Refined Fuels
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) – Supply
- Natural Gas
There are many options when it comes to fueling programs. Pinnacle takes the best in the industry and customizes the offering to meet the specific needs of your organization. Unlike our competitors who are constrained by proprietary product and service plans, we take pride in customizing a plan tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Our mission is to be a customer-oriented supplier with cost–effective, top-quality products and services. We are a one-stop source for all petroleum, specialty fuels, fuel management solutions, fuel systems automation and lubricant needs.
- Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. is a national distributor of refined petroleum products and lubricants. We also are a provider of environmental services, card-lock fueling, and remote tank monitoring with a fully integrated fuel management system.
- We guarantee that the product provided is of the highest quality, free from contaminants and meets all Federal land state attainment, and nonattainment area guidelines.
- Trucking and dispatch will be made available to NCP partners 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All calls will be answered by a trained Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. employee, no call will ever go to voicemail!
- Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. will provide same day fuel quotes and deliver fuel within 24 hours of order being placed.
- Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. will provide examples of Invoices and Fuel Order forms upon request.
- Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. will provide same day fuel quotes.
- In the event of an emergency, please contact Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. immediately. Calls will always be answered, and our dispatch team will implement our Emergency Dispatch Procedures.
Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc
Region 14 ESC
3 year term, September 1, 2022 to September 30, 2025
*Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Bulk Fuel
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad
Fuel Fleet Card
Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. is licensed in Texas to provide bulk fuel, and nation-wide through fuel fleet card. All sales team members are located at our corporate headquarters in Huntington Beach, CA. Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. strives to be a leader in customer service and by developing a fuel management plan that meets NCPA Partner’s needs. All fuel products are guaranteed to be of the highest quality, free from contaminants and meets API and ASTM specifications. Pinnacle Petroleum, Inc. has over 29 years of proven performance.