ServiceNow provides cloud-based workflow solutions that make work, work better for people, by defining, structuring, managing and automating assets and services while breaking down silos for enterprise operations. ServiceNow is uniquely positioned to be the connective tissue that streamlines and simplifies workflows across the enterprise, eliminating silos and creating more seamless interactions which is the core of a digital enterprise.
ServiceNow’s product categories are IT (service operations, business and software-asset management, as well as performance analytics), Security (operations, governance, risk and compliance), HR service delivery, Customer Service and Intelligent Applications all of which are delivered as cloud services, effective for a broad range of organizations with high and low I&O (infrastructure and operations) maturity.
The following features enhance the ServiceNow platform:
• Machine learning capabilities are infused directly into the Now Platform; accessible to all ServiceNow cloud services and other applications built on ServiceNow.
• Agent Intelligence customers can quickly route work, easily provide self service and multi step problem resolution.
• Injection plans for more natural language understanding (NLU) into its Virtual Agents over the next year.
Employee Experience: ServiceNow provides users with a single portal featuring a consistent, consumer like experience that can be used for all service requests. Native mobile capabilities have been enhanced; soon becoming a seamless part of the Now Platform. ServiceNow customers can deliver consumer like mobile experiences for any application built on the Now Platform for employees who want to work mobile first, anytime, anywhere.
Low Code Development: Non traditional application developers, business analysts and IT generalists can create codeless workflows, or flows, using a new, natural-language environment and intuitive user interface, enabling the builders to focus on the business outcome, rather than coding.
IT Service Management (ITSM): Consolidates fragmented tools and legacy systems while automating service management processes. It’s simple to configure and fast to deploy, while scaling with changing business needs. Available applications include: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change and Release Management, Benchmarks, Asset and Cost Management, Request Management (includes portal and catalog), Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, Survey and Assessment, Service Level Management, Performance Analytics, Agent Intelligence, Reports and Dashboards.
• IT Operations Management: Changes the IT operations’ function from a reactive response team to a proactive business partner. Provides visibility into end to end business services by understanding the relationship with the underlying IT resources. Improves the availability by knowing service health while reducing event noise and quickly pinpointing disruptions. Increases agility by automating IT processes and remediation actions, keeping services healthy and engaged in a multi-cloud strategy by providing enterprise ready self service capabilities to cloud users. Available applications include: Discovery, Cloud Management, Event Management, Orchestration, Service Mapping and Operational Intelligence.
• IT Business Management: Provides visibility into project and application portfolios; gains financial insight into the cost of service delivery; better manages demand, resources, and budgets; helps to decide where to invest to best support organizational goals. Available applications include: Demand Management, Resource Management, Project Portfolio Management, Agile Development, Test Management, Financial Charging, Financial Planning, Financial Modeling and Application Portfolio Management.
• Software Asset Management: Uses a single system of action that helps seamlessly transform operations from reactive software asset management practices to a proactive culture that is audit ready and optimizes license costs. Available applications include: Discovery, Normalization, Reconciliation, Publisher Packs, Software license harvesting and Blacklisting.
• Performance Analytics: Puts the power of data in the hands of stakeholders and subject matter experts—workers, owners, and executives—who are responsible for successful service delivery including: Trending, Forecasting, Dashboards, Timelines, Spotlights and Text Analytics for Unstructured Data.
• Security Operations: An Enterprise Security Response engine offering security incident response, vulnerability response, configuration compliance and threat intelligence. It’s built on intelligent workflows, automation, orchestration and deep connection with IT of the Now Platform. Available applications include: Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response, Threat Intelligence, Configuration Compliance, Trusted Security Circles, Performance Analytics for Security Operations, Security Event Management and Security Orchestrations.
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): Transforms inefficient processes across the extended enterprise into a unified GRC program built on the Now Platform. Through continuous monitoring, prioritization and automation you can respond to business risks in real-time. Available applications include: Policy and Compliance Management, Risk Management, Performance Analytics for GRC, Audit Management and Vendor Risk Management.
• HR Service Delivery: An integrated suite of applications designed to create a consumer like service experience, while increasing HR productivity. Whether it’s a simple request for information, or a multi departmental process like onboarding, employees finally have a single place for all their service needs. Available applications include: Case and Knowledge Management, Employee Service Center, Enterprise Onboarding and Transitions.
• Customer Service Management: Connects customer service with other departments to identify and resolve issues faster, reduce costs and increase satisfaction using Customer Service Management. Available applications include: Case Management, Intelligent Routing, Omni Channel, Field Service Management, Connection with Other Groups, Issue Resolution, Voice of the Customer, Visual Workflow and Automation, Agent Intelligence and Performance Analytics.
• Intelligent Applications: With the Now Platform, developers of all levels can significantly reduce time-to-market and delivery. All ServiceNow applications are built on the Now Platform. Additionally, ServiceNow has a large customer and partner ecosystem of applications and other capabilities.
Precision Task Group
Software and SaaS Solutions
Region 14 ESC
3 year term, December 8, 2020 to December 31, 2023
*Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Software and SaaS Solutions
Awarded Vendor Response:
Precision Task Group's Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad
9801 Westheimer Rd #803
Houston TX 77042