For more than 25 years, UDT has helped organizations accomplish more through a comprehensive, relationship-based approach to technology. We help clients meet opportunities and challenges head on by providing the expertise, best-in-class solutions, and an unbending commitment to service, value, and integrity. Our purpose and passion is to radically energize our clients’ performance, mitigate their technology risk and speed time to value. We exist to create seamless experiences and competitive advantages for enterprises investing in their future.
In our impassioned focus to deliver high value for our clients, we are a team driven by smart business sense, critical thinking, unconventional problem-solving, hard work, and old-fashioned ethics. Known by our enterprise clients as a trusted partner, we provide flexible and interoperable services. UDT has been the recipient of national and regional recognition including Inc.500, CRN’s Top 150 and the South Florida Business Journal as one of South Florida’s 50 fastest-growing private companies.HOW DOES UDT DO IT?
Our team of hand-picked experts are completely vested innovators who challenge conventions, create new norms, and build better experiences. Our professionals have the consulting skills and technical expertise to deliver end-to-end, multivendor solutions across your entire enterprise.
- Endpoint Solution Services provide end-to-end asset solutions to configure, warehouse, manage, track, and support your assets in a complete and seamless asset management solution• State-of-the-art Configuration Center in Orlando, FL
- Asset Tracking & Management System (ATMS) designed to manage your assets
- Custom asset support options to fit your unique needs
- Device as a Service (DaaS) options to manage your refresh strategy
- Network Operations Center (NOC) is a safeguarded location in which our experts work to monitor all customer devices, track activity and handle issues in real time. The NOC’s Help Desk allows for quick resolution of IT issues to free the customer’s IT team to focus on strategic planning. The support is executed via ticketing management systems to client dashboard and portal access
- Through our team of highly trained security professionals and our advanced techniques of attack correlation and threat intelligence, UDTSecure provides around the clock vigilance of malicious activity on customer networks and turns technology noise into actionable events
- Strategic partners with Cisco, Microsoft, HPE, HP Inc., Intel, etc.
- Leading Advisory Council participation (Intel Solutions Provider, HP Public Sector, HP CEO Roundtable, Cisco Advisory, Microsoft Cloud Solution)
United Data Technologies
Cyber-Security Solutions, Malware, Ransomware Protection, Other Related Products and Services
Region 14 ESC
3 year term, December 13, 2021 to December 31, 2024
*Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Cyber-Security Solutions, Malware, Ransomware Protection, Other Related Products and Services
Awarded Vendor Response:
United Data Technologies' Security's Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad